At Gyvelborgs farmshop we sell our organic meat from our own cattle.
The meat is fantastic – both in structure, tenderness and flavour.
- Calves get milk for 3 months
- Feed / calf mixture until they are 6 months
- From 6 month till 18/24 month they get grass and herbs
- Fresh air all year round
- A lot of love, pets and cuddles
Advantages of 100% organic Jersey meat:
- The meat has a larger amount of omega 3 and carotene
- Nice fat marbling, which gives a good taste and tenderness
- Shorter cooking time
At the farmshop we always have meat in our storage freezer. Nice steaks, sausages, minced meat, simmer meat and roasts.
You can also pre-order larger portions. Sign up for our newsletter, so you will be notified when we slaughter or have good deals.
The farmshop offers:
- Our own meet in a variety of cuts
- Our own salamis and sausages
- “HC” organic eggs
- “Brød & Cos” sourdough bread
- “Engmarks” Jersey ice-cream
- Danish wine from “Modavi”
- Honey from “Leif Thykær” (his bees have collected nectar on our fields)
- Salt from “Hærvejssalt”
- Marmelade from “Dansk blåbær”
- Flour from “Uldummølle”, a large variety
- Coffee and tea from “Nørre Snede Kafferisteri”
- Chocolates from “Chokoladefabrikken”
- Aronia shot from “Elkærholm”
- Beer from “Humlepraxis”
- Softdrinks from “Ørbækbryggeri”
- Cheeses and butter from “Thise”
- Home knitted socks from Gitte
- Glass art from Ruth Sandkvist
- Postcards from Gyvelborg
In the summer we have fresh vegetables on the shelves. When time permits, Jellemien makes her own juice and jam.